PDN 1.71% $13.24 paladin energy ltd

Why do you even bother. You dont even know what you are talking...

1. 9,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    Why do you even bother. You dont even know what you are talking about. Have a read of your own posts and see how ridiclous they are. Lets see, DB is going to relieve NedBank or its risk but then more than double up in some strange way on a deal simply to get more security out of an entity that you continually argue cannot cover its debts even if it sold everything. Yep, makes perfect sense and boy those guys at DB really must know something, throwing money into a sinking ship like that, their decsion point being i can get more security than NedBank?? Really?? You understand debt is not equity and only entitles one to principal and any outstanding interest. Who seriously does that?? Your reasoning is seriously defective. As for EDF , dont quote my words back to me like you found a "gotcha", you have simply exosed yourself for the fool taht you are. You would be aware that EDF agreed to a standstill in principle and at the last minute refused to sign. That was weeks after the valuation for EDF was produced. It is clear you cant even follow the company announcements yet you go on here to proclaim your wisdom on the matter. Unbelievable.
    Why do you bother, that really is the question. You hold no PDN shares by your own admission yet you troll and engage in all manner of negativity. For someone who has no stake you continue to post more than anyone. Like i have said in previous posts, not only is it sad and pathetic, there are some serious issues at hand here. Go and see a professional. Or perhaps its already too late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.24
Change
-0.230(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $3.951B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.66 $13.70 $13.24 $115.9M 8.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 60263 $13.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.29 42663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.