KAR 1.72% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

Dman's i agree it is ridiculously like before....I am with...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Dman's i agree it is ridiculously like before....

I am with Socksa here and stated ad nauseum.....whatever the charts have told ( you guys who understand them) and me who doesn't it has been the workings of the saem buyer and seller as Socksa states...IMO as well.

This churn is getting to levels of 80+ million shares now and as we know how tightly held it is ..68% you say i reckon we could account for another 5+ % on top of that hasn't sold any either so we are pushing 70% of stock not in the market for all intents and purposes.

done it before but it bares repeating 220 SOI 70% not in market leaves say 66 million shares that are 'in play'

Since 22/06 there has been probably now well over 80 million traded...so we are now into churning the free float well into a second time if you like.

Stocks aren't played like this for any other reason than to catch panickers and to create a suppress 'value' of the stock.

How many more Mum's and Dad's have bought sold bought sold bought and sold since June 22.......... no ...she is a traders stock so somemay bake a few cents along the way as she goes up and down.... ostensibly it is about creating a false value for a 60 VWAP as Socksa states and then see you later...

Have a good look at what Howlong have just been done for with BRM and SDL....look at the trading patterns there...frightening.

7 will get Talbot and the like. i reckon...they stated 10 etc...7 in this market they sell too IMO

If you bought in recent times great work!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.025(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.49 $1.46 $4.698M 3.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7026 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 24874 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.