IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

challenge to deacan and friends., page-24

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Rifici thanks for your opinion and admitting you are negetive on prr. Guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. You may be right in your estimates of time frames and costs with trials but maybe not. You say that you believe that PRR will need $30>40 million and 4>5 years. On the 30/4/09 you estimated $75>100 mill so at least your estimates are coming down.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=885402&msgid=4918001

"I estimate they will need $75-100mill to get this to market and possibly 4-5years. (Based on PXS having completed phaseIII trails). The FDA is making a habit now of requiring several pivotal phase III trails and then PRR will need to go through registration and marketing phases - all very costly. This is why PRR's market cap is at $23mill and PXS at $450mill+."

Anyway you or me or anyone in fact can give an estimate on cost and timeframe of trials but i guess we all need to wait for PRR to outline it all for us and until then we all dont really know.

Another point you say is "No need to get this clarified, as the ridiculous statements indicating that they already have enough money to do this and by the end of next year, already suggests that there are a few people pulling other people's legs in here and in the announcements. Orphan drug status I hear - whoopy doo!!!

If anyone believs trials will be completed by end of year then they seriously need to do some research even calling the company and having a chat. That is impossible. But your comment about people pulling peoples legs and in the announcements strikes me. Are you saying that PRR announcements are not true or peoples reference to them. I have had a chat to PRR managemnt and they see the next 18 months as pivotal for them in terms of Cvac and trials and partnering. Whether your time frames and more then 1 phase111 trialing happens well only time will tell and im guessing you are no expert in ovarian cancer immuneotherepy as i am and couldnt make a definate prediction.

Within that quote of yours that mentions orphan drug status as whoopy doo well that part of your comment sends the message that you havent fully researched this aspect. PRR seem to believe this could advantage them in their trials but agin we must wait and see the position of the FDA on this 1st. This extract from the kinetic report below on PRR indicates that orphan status could greatly benefit PRR. It is not a whoopy doo by them.

"Dendreon was confident enough to say that Provenge "significantly prolongs survival".
    It would appear that the result is the validation sought for many years by immunotherapy
    developers that cancer vaccines not only stabilize disease but increase survival. This is very
    bullish for Prima. Prima has to its advantage Orphan Drug Designation for ovarian cancer
    which means it will be fast tracked through the FDA and have a 7 year patent extension in US
    and 10 year patent extension in Europe.

heres the link. http://www.primabiomed.com.au/projects/prodDocuments/Kinectics%20PRR%20Research.pdf

In summary rifici guess the positive people of PRR and the negative ones have differing opinions but yes we all have a right to them but in the end only time will tell. You say there is leg pulling going on by positive posters but there are also misleading negative posts flying around as well. Things like eugene kopp still being a director and dumping shares or Ian frazer being of differing use to PRR depending on whether an individual is holding or not is just a bit of leg yanking as well i gather. Fear and greed drive the market and many will prey on it in both directions and sometimes it just gets out of hand.

That is all i have to say for tonight. Like boiler im nearly over this thread. I think i'll leave the rest to anyone else out there who wants to have a go. And no fighting now.LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.