MXG multiplex group

I will maintain that if you remain short in this stock for any...

1. 1,286 Posts.
    I will maintain that if you remain short in this stock for any extended period you are going to get massacred.

MXG are one of the leading building and construction companies in Australia, if not the world! It has been run successfully for decades and one bad invesment (wembley) will not ruin them. The company have reported that "all other projects are performing well".

We can all learn a lot out of ALL a few years ago, their fall from grace during one bad year down to about 80c from memory - now back over $11. I predict the same for MXG within 2-3 years. In fact i predict that the handover of Wembley, and in the weeks leading up to completion will see a very strong rally in the shareprice - regardless of the financial wipe out of the project.

I will challenge you to keep your position disclosed to the forum syringe. However i rather expect that you will miraculously claim to have covered your shorts and gone long all of a sudden when the stock is back around the $5 mark. Please suprise me and keep us updated as you actively trade this stock at the time you do it - not post on here that your claimed successes months after the event.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.