MXG multiplex group

re: news: mxg in deeper trouble. Mikey, i've got my money on...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    re: news: mxg in deeper trouble. Mikey, i've got my money on suggesting things will turn around. As i have said, the weather isnt helping at the moment.

With all the negative talk about the stadium not being completed in time, i just keep thinking of what a great PR exercise it would be for the company if they did finish on time. I'm sure they realise the importance of its completiion. It gets MXG back a lot of lost credibility. It would also give them an advantage in any future projects. If they dont hand it over in time, then it would be a disaster for them.

I'd be lying if i said i wasnt concerned. They havent had a great record of late with all of their disclosure. Five consecutive downgrades?? Not knowing the magnatude of their losses on Wembley?? I cant blame people for being pesemistic. Their track record of late has been quite poor.

That's why i am like you and think there is significant upside in the stock. Surely they must get something right soon. When they do, there will be a lot of people wanting to get on board. Who knows what they will announce next. Most are betting for bad news. I've got my fingers crossed hoping they are not just drip feeding us as per normal with bad information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.