MXG multiplex group

challenge to syringe!, page-17

1. 4,770 Posts.
    re: news: mxg in deeper trouble. You have a right to an opinion but if you read the company call on the walkway problem you see the seeds of a defence to massive fines for failing to complete on time ie frustration of the contract by conduct of Wembley Inc and the landowners.

I think the weather is a weak excuse. It was always going to be an excuse but in fact the London winter has not had the snow and storms one might have expected and I have seen nothing to suggest from any source, and I track them all, that blames the weather.

This company changed directions in recent times laying off experienced staff at the coalface including building personnel of fairly long standing. It changed policy in the minimum size bread and butter contracts.

I think they are going to have competitive pressures, margin pressures and issues with the property trust to contend with.

I may be wrong. I have hit this stock hard all the way down from very high levels and I remain short and talking through my wallet. My last shorts were executed above $3.50 and the fall was worth 7 figures to me. Thank you.

If you like it then buy. I am a patient short on this company and on balance a bear generally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.