ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Morning AWhy don't you also cut and paste the 2 posts I wrote in...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Morning A

Why don't you also cut and paste the 2 posts I wrote in response to your "challenge" as well?

No, you wouldn't do that because stating "K hasnt taken up the challenge" implies that I dont have the courage to do so doesn't it A?

But, again, that's what you are good at A isn't it? Telling half the story to suit your own agenda.

...and yet again, we have an ESI poster bringing up another share on the ESI thread!

Where is P to rap you on the knuckles A? What about SW? Big words about sticking to only ESI on the ESI thread, but that doesnt count for the ESI stalwarts does it SW? I'm sure if other posters raised the topic of another share on ESI - there would be pandimonium!

They'd be TOUed to kingdom come for not discussing the stock wouldn't they? Strangely enough A, your post still stands and BR has been TOU'ed...wonder which SH's are TOUing which posts A?

Little hyprocritical dont you think people?

Nevertheless, as mentioned A, your challenge in my view is defunct.

The whole purpose of discussion forums is to discuss stocks. There would never be a time that I would challenge you to a bet to stop posting A. As I said, I encourage you to post on any stock forum and on any stock you like to discuss, whether a holder or not.

We are a democratic society afterall.

The fact that you are betting for us to not post on ESI and yet we have not asked you to stop posting elsewhere speaks volumes. The fact that you feel the need to post this challenge 3 times now is even more worrying.

I think your agenda is clear:

1) You have stated you have no interest in discussing a stock you dont own on HC. Win or lose - you win.

2) You have stated you won't post as "Amazed" - not as compelling as "I won't post at all". Win or lose - you win.

3) You are trying to start a flame war where hopefully those that you have challenged will be suspended through multiple TOU's. BR's response has already been TOU'ed. Win or lose - you win.

It seems the purpose of this challenge A is to have us stop posting on ESI at any cost - whether by losing a bet or by being suspended through multiple TOU's.

Have a nice day A.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $0 24

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 17503943 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14181407 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.