MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

I don't profess to know the facts about the case, other than...

1. 164 Posts.
    I don't profess to know the facts about the case, other than what I've read in the statement of claim.

And that's just what it is... a statement of what CHM is claiming. Some of you get excited about routine court procedures... 'CHM has lockjaw....???'

I wish you had lockjaw and that would prevent you from posting this kind of dribble.

But let me outline the difference between you guys and me:

I hold MMX shares. You hold CHM shares.

I hold MMX because they're a good company, with good management, with lots of high grade ore in the ground, and a solid exploration program proving up more resources.

MMX have some of the biggest players in the world at their boardroom table.

Without going on and on, I was able to tick all the boxes on my investment prudence sheet with MMX and therefore I invested my hard earned money.

You hold CHM shares, but why ??
    How much research did you people do before parting with your money ??

You haven't invested in a developing iron ore business with huge potential. You have invested in a court case, nothing else. You've parted with your dollars, on the hope that MMX did something wrong a few years ago, and now YOU get to cash in.

If in fact they did, why would they jeopardize an ASX200 company with a bright future, and just not settle ?

Mitsubishi was aware of the CHM claims before it signed the MMX deal. Do you think that Mitsubishi would part with hundreds of millions without carrying out their due dilligence ?? Maybe you think it went something like this:

Picture the boardroom discussions.... Mitsubishi: 'hey guys, what's the go with this CHM claim ? Is there anything in it ?" MMX: "Nah mate, it's all a load of crap"
    Mitsubishi: "Ok, no worries then... here's a $ 150 million deposit.. and where do we sign ??..."

You've invested money in CHM, hoping that the above scenario or something similar occurred.

Did you look into CHM, did you read their quarterly activities and cash flow reports ?

How are they paying for this court case ? I don't know for certain, but on the face of it, it looks like they've issued 40million 0.5c options to their lawyers. You may see that as a good thing, and many people here repeatedly state that they are such a top notch law firm, and that they wouldn't risk their reputation if the case had no merit.

The fact that their renumeration consists of 40mil options, would frighten the hell out of me if I was a CHM shareholder. Why ? The lawyers hold options, and not only are they privy to everything that happens in the case, they're actually running the case.

These guys aren't being paid only if they win, but their pay cheque increases every time you CHM hopefuls drive the share price up. Your share price went from 2c to as high as 12c, and now back to around 4c.

What stops anyone (including your lawyers) from dumping their holdings when the price spikes, before the court case has even been decided ??

And people harping on about 'they wouldn't risk their reputation if the case has no merit'. Please remember that we in this country are subject to an adversarial legal system. This means that in every case, someone wins and someone loses. Lawyers generally don't like to lose, because in many litigation cases, if they don't win, they don't get paid. If CHM's lawyers had accepted the case on that basis, then perhaps your above argument would hold some truth.

But your lawyers can cash in when they feel like it, and guess what, they're gonna have a really good idea of when to dump out, long before you ever do. Did you ever give that a thought ??

Say they sell their 0.5c options at 10c, that makes their $200k investment a cool $4mil. Not a bad fee for just showing up....

And as far as other parties supporting CHM... Look at who's supporting MMX first before you pull your pants down and start a 'who's is bigger' contest...

And of course, this post was written purely for entertainment purposes, and you really need to do your own research before you do anything at all really...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.