FAR 2.02% 50.5¢ far limited

Champagne and Canapes, page-3

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Hi tb

Cairn's announcement would not have surprised FAR. I suspect the celebration was organised to coincide with Cairn's update, but not dependent on it ... if you get my drift. The SNE2 result, while expected, would nonetheless have come as something of a relief to the JV (FAR in particular). It is common for all teams to celebrate successes - it's an important part of building culture - and FAR was well justified in doing so.

The cynical part of me wonders about the pre-Cairn announcement hype here on HC. Part of the cyclical manipulation of the SP? The old pump and dump? I will probably be pilloried for that, but the past year has toughened the old hide a bit.

FAR said back in December, and Cairn has now confirmed, that appraisal results will not be released until the first stage (three wells) of the appraisal is completed - so look for resource upgrade number circa late April/early May.

... which would coincide with Aqua's confidence about things starting to move May/June. Aqua is "the kinda guy who has a nose for news" to quote an old Danny O'Keefe song; he could be on the money.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $22.8K 46.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50657 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 111698 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.