ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

zara12,Two factors at play here outside the realms of the...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    zara12,

Two factors at play here outside the realms of the overall market sentiment.

1) The stock is still in a rebounding uptrend on the daily charts. Those trading the stock will be looking for support around the 4.5 mark for a possible run towards the end of the day for a positive close at or above 5.0. This will be a very bullish indicator pointing to further short term gains. However if support should waver and no serious follow through buying happen, then the traders will invariably bail out.

2) There has been some decent buying +1million buy orders go through during the past two sessions. This would indicate to me that the register has been populated by a number of genuine fundamental investors or medium term traders. I would expect that on a day like today these types of buyers will sit back and snipe at perceived bargains. If they do, then once again there is every likelihood that the stocks bullish trend will remain in tact.

Then there is the possibility that the Company may be close to putting out some positive news.

Either way I would be looking for some large volume buying to confirm the bullish trend remains.

Good Luck

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $113.3K 5.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3466117 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 57942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.