ASX 0.87% $60.00 asx limited

chance to beat the crowd

1. 205 Posts.
    When the author of the following newsletter reveals to his paying subscribers the identity of the company that "...has uranium resources on four continents — North America, South America, Asia and Australia", it will almost certainly appreciate handsomely in price.Anyone have any idea which company it is?The company he mentions that has resources in two continents,along with Chinese investors, might also be a local concern.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/press.asp?rls_id=665&cat_id=6&

6 White-Hot Uranium Stocks (By Sean Brodrick)
    1/20/2007 8:00:00 AM

Sean here — getting ready for the trip of a lifetime.

At 2 P.M. this afternoon, I fly up to Vancouver to make my final picks of six white-hot uranium stocks.

I think the timing is as close to perfect as it gets!

Heck, just this week, uranium stocks I’ve been recommending have started to blast off — again!

One of them just picked up a whole slew of new uranium resources on the cheap. Investors absolutely loved it. And the stock skyrocketed by 14 percent on Thursday alone!

And it’s not the only one! Another uranium stock I recommended also rocketed higher by 14% on Thursday. Just since January 15 (the day my readers should have jumped in), it’s up 28.5%!

A third large cap company I’ve been recommending has also kicked off what looks like a new surge to the ionosphere.

In the beginning of October, it was trading for less than $9 per share. In 90 days, it surged to $16. And now I think it’s getting ready to make a beeline for the $20 level.

But ...

If You Like these Surges
    In the Larger Uranium
    Stocks, Wait Till You
    See the Smaller Caps!

To the left, I have a chart on one smaller cap company that was selling for close to 35 cents per share back in October.

Now it’s over $1.40. So now instead of 71% gains, you’ve got gains exceeding 300% — all in just three months.

Why?

One reason is that the company is sitting on rich uranium resources in two continents.

Another is that cash-rich Chinese investors have already grabbed a piece of it, and I believe they’re getting ready to swoop down to grab some more very soon.

But the main reason is simply that it’s small, offering far more leverage.

What I’ve Done So Far
    And What I’m Doing Next

Last October, I issued a special report on the larger cap uraniums with seven picks. The average gain on the seven through year-end was 71.7% — in just three months.

Now, with the uranium stocks starting to blast off again, my next set of six picks will be focusing on the smaller cap companies. And I think they could put those 71% gains to shame!

Here’s a sneak preview of three of them:

Uranium Small Cap #1:
    Rich Uranium Reserves
    For Just 19 Cents on the Dollar!

This uranium company has less than $150 million in market cap right now but, in the not-too-distant future, could easily be worth a billion.

What I find especially attractive is the fact that its prime properties were originally staked in the late 1960s and explored in the late 1970s. Then came the Three Mile Island disaster, and all that valuable data went into deep storage.

Result: The company has now inherited a detailed treasure map to some of the richest uranium deposits in the world.

Your cost to buy into those reserves: Just 19 cents on the dollar.

Uranium Small Cap #2:
    Zero Production Costs!

This is probably one of the few companies in the world that can churn out tons of uranium without spending an extra penny to do it.

How is that possible? Simple: They mine another valuable mineral which totally offsets the mining, transportation and milling costs for the uranium ore, giving the company a cost base of zero on its uranium production.

Your price for a nice stake: Even less than uranium small cap #1 — 16 cents per dollar of uranium reserves.

Uranium Small Cap #3:
    Better Global Diversification
    Than Some Large-Cap Miners

When you’re buying a small, up-and-coming mining company, you usually don’t expect to get the kind of global diversification that’s associated mostly with mature, large-cap miners.

But this small uranium wonder does even better: It has uranium resources on four continents — North America, South America, Asia and Australia. Its reserves aren’t proven yet, but should be at least 17 million pounds, probably much more. And you can buy a stake at the effective cost of just pennies on the dollar.

Plus, I’m picking out three more small uranium wonders that are equally exciting. Some of them are fairly new, but they’re run by the kind of people who know where the good resources are buried. I expect a lot of the companies to get much bigger on their own. Others are lined up for potential takeovers that could send their stocks literally soaring overnight!

I Don’t Just Crunch Numbers!
    I Also Touch and Feel the Rocks!

You know that I cannot guarantee results, and that losses are also possible. But I do everything that’s humanly possible to help reduce your risk — including getting deep down into the mines themselves.

And remember: My October uranium picks — the ones that rose an average of 71.7% in just three months — were larger companies that tend to move more slowly!

And as you saw with the small uranium company that’s being grabbed up by cash-rich Chinese investors, the potential gains with the smaller cap companies are even greater.

The Vancouver conference I’m headed to this afternoon is attended by uranium miners from all over the world. I’m going to confer with CEOs and engineers of the best little companies you never heard of.

Then, this coming Tuesday, January 23, I’m sending my final six selects to a small group of disciplined, profit-savvy investors, including very specific trading instructions: Exactly what to buy, at what price, how much ... and why.

Next, I will send out regular follow-ups on each and every one of the picks for a full year.

Many analysts think they’ve done their job when they get you into an investment. But then they don’t stick around to help you get out.

That’s not my way. My philosophy of investing is that you’re in this game to take out hard cash for yourself. And never in my lifetime have I seen a better or clearer opportunity to do just that!

But these stocks are so small ... so packed with potential ... and sometimes so thinly traded, I must limit the distribution of my report to a small group of elite subscribers who have an appetite for big profits.

That’s one reason the price is $995, including my report and a year of follow-ups. If you feel you can’t afford it, please don’t buy it. But consider this: Even the gains from my worst uranium pick last October would have paid for the full cost of the package ... and just after three months!

Moreover, as a loyal reader, you can get the complete package for a discount price of $595 ... provided you sign up by Monday, January 22.

Call us at 800-400-6916 and mention your personal code of p446-73310.

Just say you want “The Small Uranium Wonders” plus all my follow-up reports on all my picks. Or, order online at my secure website.

Best wishes,

Sean

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.00
Change
0.520(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.54 $60.22 $59.50 $25.48M 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600 $59.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.01 288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.