NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

chances ncm will reverse tomorrow?, page-35

1. 13,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2795
    Hi Z,

"there were a few spikes worth trading, 30-.40 to 31 and 45 -70...", you mean you can take profits on that???

30.30-30.40 to 31 - 60-70 cents
    30.45.to 30.70 25 cents

How many shares do you buy in one hit? 10-15K, not the biggest so I have to piggy back , support or push with the big funds, ,,,,it can work as a trade....its not perfect ....but a good investment since Oct

was going to buy puts the other day when they were trading at 36.80 but the price to protect them for $36 was nuts ,about 2.50 per share at that time.......What I should have dont was sold and bought back today....

pull profits within 24-48 hours" I generally never do this........I wish it was that easy....I will only trade in stocks that I am happy to hold.

"covering yourselves" I'm not shorting NCM,,

"from my strategically different viewpoint"..not sure what do you mean?

,,,,,,I'm assume that NCM sold some gold into that spot market around $1000 last week and the company will benefit from that and as gold is still 940 , I agree with you about NCM rising off $31 very near term, IMO I think they they are cheap so I invested..

Hi Phil, what did you do? did you buy in?.....what does your technical analysis indicate about todays trade?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.