SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

chances of finance, page-9

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    this company can run, it did it when the gbg merger was proposed. so if it gets rolling and management feeds out progress reports then well..

i think from watching IO in South Africa. have a look at DMC mining (DMM) when they announced there IO deposit buy. SDL could do the exact same thing. at current levels with shares at say 27cents and 1,859.4Million shares on issue then say 1 billion tonne deposit is discovered then well you know the FDL story. put a value of $2 per tonne of IO then sp upwards towards $1.00. i haven't done much math lately on this stock, i have followed from management confidence and broker reports. but there is evidence that $1.00 is very likely.

also should be noted, BBY limited issue buy at 50 cents 12month target $1. another report suggested 12month target of 1.90 which went onto say $3-5 come 2010 pending which broker reports you read.

if you are confident that IO will be discovered which management certainly is then now is a great buying opportunity, i hold from 41.5 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.