MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

chances of success

1. 112 Posts.
    I am posting a post 7/1/06 from another site regarding MBP. I do not have a leak. However I have been talking to a workmate whose brother was part of this trial and who has lost "a good deal of weight". I have not been able to get details on whether the weight loss was consistent over the period since my friend is aware of the confidentiallity agreement atc. However I am confident in this one particularly so since MBP is no longer a one horse stable. This one is a blockbuster and that is a good thing for all.

THE POST "MBP have 300 million shares and another 12 million options and unquoted shares.....means a fully diluted market cap today of A$330 million. Company indicated at their AGM....that success in the phase 2 trials could see the market cap of the company at about $1 billion......(investors can still listen to the AGM speeches-MBPr website). That means a share price of $3 plus.....maybe that is a fair enought guide, as to the immediate prospects for the company. The trials were finished 3 weeks ago..........and we are told results out in March. (maybe as soon as 7 weeks time). Everybody would have their own idea.....but a possible share price of $1.60 into the halt would be my guess. That's a lot of upside within the next 7 weeks.... prior to results. Hope Chris Belyea is proved correct .....from 2004 quote "You can never be completely confident in those fields," Mr Belyea said. "All you can says is that the risks are about 20 per cent failure so about an 80 per cent chance of success." What I am doing.....and you can be sure other keen investors are also checking weight loss chatlines for any indications from those who took place in the trials. There are confidentially rules....but no surprise to see some leaks sooner or later. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.