VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Response to smart investorI wonder how much of the direct...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Response to smart investor

I wonder how much of the direct property that came with the Scarborough deal is still held by VPG?

I know there are a number of the UK assets that are still held & some developments that are still in the pipeline. £380mil would be some amount less than that by now I would think.

As for the Euro assets that form the majority of the 1.7bn, I presume that they have been hived out into funds given that the nature of the holding was a warehousing facility for the German Aktiv funds rather than a direct holding position for Scarborough/VPG.

That is my take on it. As far as I am aware, as said previously, I dont think VPG has allot of directly held property in the UK or EU. The majority is Aus/NZ.

I hope this is of some help.

for reference - (proeprty ownership section of VPG website)
    http://www.valad.com.au/property_ownership/property_ownership_a.html

Further interseting points from Scarbarough pres

"Stephen Day and Peter Hurley, in aggregate, will subscribe for A$9 million of new securities"

"Vendors have agreed to subscribe for A$140 million (£59 million) of New Securities, escrowed for up to
    5 years
    �� In addition Selected Senior Management who are not Vendors of Scarborough will subscribe for A$10
    million (£4.2 million) of New Securities
    �� Stephen Day and Peter Hurley will, in aggregate, subscribe for approximately A$9 million of New
    Securities under the Offer
    �� Kevin McCabe has granted a call option over the equivalent of A$47 million (£20 million) of the New
    Securities issued in conjunction with the Acquisition
    �� Options over the securities will be held by the Valad Long Tem Incentive Trust for the benefit of
    Stephen Day, Peter Hurley and selected senior staff of the combined business"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.