EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

It's good to see him buying more, but his recent history with...

1. 127 Posts.
    It's good to see him buying more, but his recent history with Sino and Gunns shows he has not been getting his way recently.

RC's involvement is not necessarily indicative that he and his team have completed extensive due diligence on EWC. I hope holders are not relying on the fact that RC has completed due diligence for them. He's been known to make much larger investments before his research team even has a chance to speak to company mgmt. CLSA's involvement was probably key here. As is the greater theme of energy demand in Asia. The fact that RC believes EWC is the best way to play the theme is certainly interesting to me.

RC invests in opportunities with a min. 3x upside target and is willing to risk 100% downside in the process. When you are right 9 times out of 10 (or better in his case), it works out very well longer term. Hopefully this is not the one in ten for you all.

It scares me when a company includes so many pictures in their presentations, especially pictures of political figures.

I watch with great interest. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $216 24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2034991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 186452 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.