MRM 0.38% $2.62 mma offshore limited

Change For MMA . Com, page-2

1. 4,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    tnks for posting ........

im (very) sure that Halom understand the "risks" (ie a vulture fund / private equity fund acquires debt from one of the two lenders, likely at a discount to book!!!! - and then forces MMA into receivership .......and then recaps, then rides the eventual rebound .......) .........why hasn't Halom itself done this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

their comment:

explore realistic and executable strategies to address MMA’s current financial position – including (in Halom’s view) its unsustainable liquidity outlook and finances, relative to current earnings. We envisage this would include due consideration of recapitalisation initiatives and whether an accelerated and a holistic strategic process should be initiated to stabilise MMA’s balance sheet and to reset its leverage to a sustainable level.

suggests that if they can gain Board control - then the business will be re-capped .........

imho - that will be the time to consider this stock as a play on rebound in the OSV market cycle .........

I (personally) agree with much of what they have stated ................the current management / board should be taken outside and f......

they have pissed a lot of shareholder funds up againt said wall ................

IF nothing happens - then the banks will own it ..................

I hope that it remains in aussie hands ......has potential..........but at present - it carries an aweful lot of risk !

rgds
    Value_Hunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.62
Change
-0.010(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $993.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.63 $2.64 $2.60 $11.61M 4.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 22376 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.63 779808 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.