CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

obvious that there is coal there. just a matter of how much....

1. 7,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    obvious that there is coal there. just a matter of how much. however i obviously didnt explain what i had meant clearly - that is that the timing of that release appears to have been beyond what holders there thought (ceo management notoriously late), and results not what were anticipated - just saying that IMO hopefully that the results that have been released are reflective of what is actually there and hopefully a bucket load more there. also apppears that there is concern at the management there - doe sthat ring a bell?. also one of the holes dug didnt show any coal!. but basically i am saying that mongolia is flavour of the month and just because a company drills there or shows some interest in that area IT IS NOT a lay down misere that the company will be successful. need to DYOR but a lot of the time that equates to relying on ANN's and hopefully what has been announced is not selective in nature!. IMO CEO is better placed than BDI but the question is how much better?. - DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.