TZL 8.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

change in focus / recent grt news / mcrsft

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Seems to me that TZL have not been aiming at consumer pdcts much of late (or at least had less success here). No talk of locking medicine cabinets / pool fences or even the boat market. There was Dell computers and Storm doors but even they seem to have fallen off the radar (am I wrong????).
    Very much aiming at pdcts providing increased pdctivity for manufacturers etc. Locking cabinets, mail delivery / delivery van security...

I guess with the current economy as it is, consumers are cutting back and not as interested in new 'cutting edge' pdcts. Pdctivity increases are as important as ever though. Makes me think that, when the world economy eventually returns to normal, companies with a knowledge of TZ are very likely to include TZ technology more willingly in new pdcts.

For me, this made the mere mention of Microsoft in the recent update quite exciting. It was curious (almost bizarre) that they are not using TZ for locking data centres though, but for Packaged Asset Deliver. How weird is that!!!! Hard to imagine Microsoft not taking a close look at TZ data centre technology though. Even more exciting is the potential that TZ might eventually convince them to include in their products at some point. Maybe I am dreaming, but new announcements re Microsoft would not totally surprise me.

The other really exciting news from the release in my eyes was that some deployments are with "... major US Government and institutional organisation". Would love to know who. Best line I have read in any announcement in some time however is that "We are also starting to see our products successfully specified on new Government contracts".

It seems too good to be true that products from a company in its infancy (albeit a very long and troubled infancy) such as TZ could have products specified in Govt contracts.

My only concern (other than the usual - cash flow etc) is the sales seem to be around the world in small numbers. Must make implementation costs really high compared to sales in one geographic area. Still, you have to install where you get the sales.

All the best.

Rgds
    KMS

CEO Update - December 2010.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $4.595K 199.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20429 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 80679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.