BKW 0.53% $26.34 brickworks limited

Change in management approach

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I've actually been a really big fan of a lot of the moves BKW have made in the last 24 months and think they've signalled an intent to be a lot more "dynamic" strategically going forward having finally recognised that the company shouldn't continue to be massively misunderstood and undervalued by the market. I even noticed that a couple of the WAM funds have built up a holding in BKW in recent months and mentioned how valuable the investment side of their business is in their latest monthly report. In general they seem to be getting more coverage in the media and the quality of presentations to shareholders etc. has vastly improved. My question is where do we see them going in the next 24 months? Selling down a piece of the SOL holding makes me wonder whether they'll be prepared to reduce that further going forward and try and grow the US business which seems to be going well despite all the scepticism at the time they announced it. Australian building products seems to be in a bit of a holding pattern and the industrial property section continues to be massively undervalued. Maybe they could look at spinning that off eventually? The portfolio is very high quality and would definitely be valued higher on it's own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.34
Change
0.140(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $4.018B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.10 $26.34 $26.05 $3.819M 145.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 282 $26.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.35 1282 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.