BCI 4.08% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

change in substantial holding, page-14

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks for the clarification Tils,

My recent posts have been hard for me to accurately write due to the little detail available on certain things. Or if details are available it's somewhere amounst pages and pages. Rather then me trying to second guess BCI's future, it would be better for me to allow the BCI story to naturely unravel.

I am growing impatient with the lack of any recent news. Which is why I'm trying to second guess what may be coming up. I realise that any current developments would be price sensitive so can't be discussed in the public forum. However some updates by management would be nice! I'll take it that nothing at all can be released to the public forum at the present time.

I believe if a shareholder wishes to know the top 20 shareholders they can ask BCI for the list. BCI I think is obliged by the ASX listing rules to email the list to the shareholder who made the request. So I might request the list from BCI so I can find out who bought those 4 Million shares. What's stopping me is I don't wish to appear a trouble maker. Management doesn't seem to want us to know who the buyer was. So maybe I should respect that fact and assume that they have a reason not to want us to know. I'll think about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $77.96K 310.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42598 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 323604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.