BCI 4.08% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

change in substantial holding, page-17

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Welcome aboard Surfa,

Without sounding like an old record. For me the thing that sets BCI apart from other juniors is their Phosphous Level of 0.016%. For me it will be the reason that BCI will always have a market even if we see another downturn in the world economy. Because through "sintering" Asian mills can produce premium grade flat steel at a reduced price. By using BCI's ultra low Phosphous fines, "like Gold", with average DSO to produce a blend. Average DSO is easy to come by at the moment, especially if their is another global downturn. High quality low Phosphous DSO is hard to come by, even in hard economic times.

My prediction for the week :- BCI will be looking to map out new tenements ... I'm never right with my predictions though.

Also I hear that Indian maybe out of hemitite IO within a decade. India will only have Magnetite left. Which means that India could be looking to import or secure overseas off-take agreements with Hemitite customers as soon as 2015.

I wonder what the ASX200 will be by November. Could it start with a Three???? I'm watching what Copper is doing as a sign what maybe about to happen to commodities in general.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $77.96K 310.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42598 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 323604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.