CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-9

1. 2ic
    5,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4584
    Come to daddy, might have to lodge my own sub holding notice soon haha. Played 200k out in the 50's for giggles and bought back yesterday, was always going to fade that breakout. Sure I lowered my cost base by a few grand but really I blame it on my ADD. In reality my cost base is going in the wrong direction as I keep nibbling away, well and truly the elephant on my spreadsheet. Trouble when you get obsessed and over weight one stock is Smoking disease. Not the raking cough, the time dilation where every day Archie hasn't released the DFS feels like another month in ASX purgatory haha.

Professional sellers well and truly back, walking the price down and front running profit takers or those that bought the breakout and now having second thoughts. Subs raising funds for oppie conversion, taking risk off the table, cappers setting CDV up for a TO, whatever it seems not enough new buyers looking to shift profits from producers into 2 delayed developers yet. 2 months is too long it seems, the market has an attention deficit disorder lol. No worries, maybe they will get their POG correction and a chance to get set back int he 30's, maybe not. That last breakout showed just how much CDV is undervalued and ready to fly once fear of selling is removed.

Quick look at how undervalued CDV is in USD, the likely cost base of any acquiring company. Overseas companies must be licking their chops as CDV spins it's wheels in the AUD mud, going nowhere in USD as the POG keeps adding more value per Reserve Oz every week than CDV is capitalised at. We look at the share price in AUD, charts that look back at trends and resistance levels in AUD while the whole while we get cheaper in USD terms. Knock 15% off our share price to get a true picture of where we're trading in the eyes of those global boys looking to replace reserves depleting faster than new discoveries can be made, much faster. In USD terms CDV is actually still trading at 37.5c relative to early 2018, considering that the AUD was 80c USD 18 months ago. In reality that long ugly down trend is a lot steeper whne looking at it through USD lenses.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1688/1688258-b9f2835940e89e94f0a3a3093acb48cd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.