EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Morning LE - love the pie analogy.for anyone not familiar with...

1. 67 Posts.
    Morning LE - love the pie analogy.

for anyone not familiar with the Uramin story, I've pasted a chart below (hope you'll be able to see it, I haven't tried posting charts on HC before so apologies if it doesn't work)
    I bought my first UMN shares for about £0.65 in September 2006 and was obviously disappointed when they promptly dropped over 20%. After taking another look
    through my research notes I bought some more for £0.54. The news flow was good and the uranium bull started to show it's strength, so I bought even more at around £1.10.
    By the time they topped £2.00 I thought it was time to lock in some profits and sold a part of my holding thinking that I could buy them back on a retrace. I never got the chance but at least I'd withdrawn my initial investment and had a free carry with the rest all the way to £4.00.
    With EXT/KAH, I want a slice of the cake with the most cream on and believe the best way to get it will be to hold on to my shares until the directors sell.
    The uranium bull might be having a bit of a rest at the moment, but when it re-awakes I suspect that it will be stronger than ever.
    The two main reasons why I believe the the uranium bull will return with vigour are;
    1) The uranium market is currently being suppressed by the de-commissioning of weapons grade uranium. There is only a finite stock-pile of weapons grade material and will eventually be used up or withdrawn from sale by governments fearing it could fall into the wrong hands.
    2) With so many countries currently undergoing feasibility studies for building additional nuclear power stations, the smart ones will make sure they have a secure supply of uranium long before they commit to the colossal capital expense of building new power plants.

Hold on tight, the ride has only just begun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $30.03K 3.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6106603 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 608719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.