PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

change in trend??, page-12

1. 277 Posts.
    Gilmour,

(Not an ex-Alexandra H S boy, are you perchance?)

Re your enquiry of Vendor about his TA opinion for the strengthening SP: the chart is looking really good just now as it stumbles along what I'm sure is a rocky bottom. We all are waiting on the JORC revision.

Take into account, though, the trading numbers. As I write (1424 hours on Wednesday, the 28th) the price is 4.9 cents and just 50 buyers are lined up against 107 sellers. The shares wanted number 10m and the sellers are offering 26.1m.

When those numbers (buyer/seller [B/S] particularly) start heading towards a reversal, then the TA will look even better. In fact, while I use TA on an FA good story, the tipping-points for my own profitable trading have always come down to the B/S ratio. I like 2:1 with at least 80 buyers.

This is a great stock, with a great story and expertly led. It's widely rumoured that the said JORC revision will show us a pretty good upgrade and that the SP, accordingly, should rise sharply.

I'm keen on ABU, but I, I'm certain like many of us, have been stopped out of it and so don't hold any at present.

My own opinion (for what it's worth) is that ABU will make a chart roughly similar to PCL's over the next few months (run PCL as a line chart with a simple 30DMA superimposed; gets you right here!).

ABU? - ah'm jus' waitin'.

(Stops in place, always.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 79323422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.