GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

@Rosco.....I've curbed my posting in this forum only because the...

1. 823 Posts.
    @Rosco.....

I've curbed my posting in this forum only because the news isn't forthcoming and I don't have much time now that I'm back at work but that doesn't mean when I do log on to read the very informative posts of the fantastic researchers on the GGP threads (of which I NEVER see you do anything of the kind) I don't need to come on hear and see you calling people liers!!!

Part of Rickaroonie's previous post above......

"I would of loved the sp to just keep moving northward but, I've taken the opportunity and purchased another 1/2 mil at .018. No complaints, just happy for more shares!".

And your pathetic dig.....

"Indicating to me you have confidence in the stock by buying "another 1/2 mil" also means nothing to me because I'll never know whether you have in fact done so. Same goes for what others say in this forum about their share purchases in support of their comments!"

Rosco - I've never put anyone on ignore before as that button should be used very cautiously in my opinion and reserved only for idiots, fools, and incessant posters who obviously have an agenda to upset the good people who make up the fantastic threads daily on this forum.

Rosco - you won 1st prize. Your now on "IGNORE"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.