CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

Change is Mandatory

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    This latest quarterly demonstrates how lacking in professionalism the Directors behaviour has become. Their competency is limited to spending shareholders money. Easiest thing is the world to do is spend money. Hardest thing is to make money. They have failed repeatedly. 27 million capital raised and 27 million in losses. Change is mandatory before all is lost. As shareholders, it's our money and we control the company. Clearly we need to remove these directors. They continue to pay themselves 800 k a year when the company has no money and for that they produced the most pathetic quarterly report imaginable on their investments. Enough is enough and I would plead with shareholders that unless we remove them and replace them with directors who have a different set of standards and ethics then all will lost, remains cash sucked into the belly's of these worms. Here is the plan. 1. How do we remove the directors? Plan and legal advice needed 2. Replace directors at annual general meeting or before. 3 cut costs to a minimum to allow the company to survive and have a chance at realising any value of existing investments. If we as a shareholder body do not act then all will be lost. It's our money, our investments and these directors need to be kicked into touch so the company and its shareholders can act to maximise its wealth. Comments please and plan of action appreciated. FYI, I have funds to throw at this for lawyers etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.