EVN 0.00% $3.73 evolution mining limited

Jake is very good at talking up the various company...

1. 1,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Jake is very good at talking up the various company performances. If you compare EVN to other mid-cap peers it hasn’t outperformed them on many like for like dynamics.
    The biggest catalyst for downward pressure on the share price is and it’s not hard to guess, it’s gotta be RED LAKE.
    I relistened to a question on the half yearly financials podcast and Jake replied to a question by saying - for the next year EVN was not looking at anymore acquisitions but its portfolio was up for review.
    I took that as a possible divestment since acquisitions are not on the table. So maybe the board is tentatively sounding out a plan to flog off Red Lake.

What pisses me off is we never get a straight answer as to why this piece of shit is not cash flow positive by now!
    One of my gut feeling is the labour costs and the lack of productivity from these useless hillbillies. Cultural change has happened- bullshit! They have got the latest and greatest plant and equipment so why is it costing so much to get this rock to the surface for milling? Jake the fake and Dr Mastermind thought the grades were high enough for this camp to make a shit load of money. In fact it’s the other way around. Debt Lake is a load of shit that cost us a lot of money.
    If we aren’t cash flow positive in the second half of this financial year either heads should roll or Red Lake better be divested by this time next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.407B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.77 $3.78 $3.66 $45.59M 12.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69459 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 73486 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.72
  Change
0.000 ( 0.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.77 $3.78 $3.66 4002495
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.