GWR 4.60% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

change of an era at gwr

1. 1,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

Craig Ferrier is the new Executive General Manager - Lets hope his arrival is a change of an era at GWR! I look forward to him presenting shareholders with a new vision for what GWR can be.

John Lester has retired - I believe this is a good thing as I think he was only a temporary watchmen to a real leader could turn up and get things happening. As long as Lester was around things were going to go slowly. I also think Lester should hand back the options that shareholders have just given to him - as he kept his retirement a secret until he got the options - I believe this action was legal, but shameful.

Wang Jun has failed to be re-elected - This action by shareholders and the decision by management to not continue with the off-take agreement completes the betrayal that has been committed against Hunan Steel. Lets hope Wang does not tell his friends back in China - it might effect our ability to sell to them later.

Anthony Begovich has retired - I can't say if he will be missed or not. Good luck to him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.