TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

KTM, what the majors have seen is a company finding it hard to...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    KTM, what the majors have seen is a company finding it hard to raise cash -- the recent cap raising says everything., so what do you think their offers would be like. Delay, hold -0ff, pitch low ball numbers!...any or all of those above..it is so clear to see now!

The game has now changed for TPT....lately there has been a lot of money coming into the oil and gas sector via private consortiums that are backing those persons and companies such as ex BP boss now at Genel, who is our neighbour....and others in canada and shale gas areas. They are chasing high return assets but only with the right persons on board.
    I could envisage that this is the type of thing that could happen here and would not surprise me if a large investor appears. This can give much bargaining power with these big companies as they are aware that they now are competing, not at any cost to the junior. TPT could now turn around and say we have other alternatives if you don't want to play ball.

But, either way, TPT is now in a much better position to bargain. I still think that things are going to evolve over the next month or so and what we have been told in the past may not be what will happen.....in the near future....but I am confident that we will see a company going forward very fast now!

But

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.