TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

change of board, page-87

1. 1,425 Posts.
    I think I posted the same thing over the weekend Hamsam!... Amazing what a difference a week makes. Apparently all this came to a head mid last week from what I am led to believe....the cap raising has said it all...

So we now await on direction from new management. Until we get this we are all just speculating. Things may proceed as they have been and they may not...it is just pure speculation on this forum.

All we really do know for sure is that new management have seen the assets this company has, are impressed and believe that they can build an "African Petroleum Company" by acquiring, developing and producing from those assets and others.

That in itself seems a promising opening statement.

Athough I feel hoodwinked as well, I can say that the quality of our assets has not changed, Eve has said that the company has been progressed well, and "it is now the time to put it in the hands of seasoned professionals."

The last 3 lines sums up quite nicely, the potential this thing has and they will add other tenements as well in the near future.

I honestly fretted a little over this on the weekend, but I must say I really feel that TPT is now in the best position it can be, going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.