AJL 11.1% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

change of control clause & security

1. 190 Posts.
    If you look at the recent explanatory doc from AJL on p.21 for Lucas Cuadrilla Pty.

Lucas Cuadrilla Pty grants general security over its assets apart from shares in CRHL (Cuadrilla Resources Holdings Ltd - Ie, our 40%) it is contractually prevented from granting security over.

I would imagine this has something to do with Riverstone's right of first refusal which is tied up with the change of control clause.

I'm in the UK but one of you, my ballsy Aussie friends, has to rock up to this meeting and ask Gamble straight up the following:

1. Can Kerogen get a hold of the Cuadrilla shares held by Lucas Cuadrilla Pty if they enforce our current debt facility and put AJL into bankruptcy?

2. If not - why has Gamble not used this leverage and gone out to a third party and take a secured loan out over our direct stake in the UK acreage held by Lucas Holdings (Bowland) Ltd?

There would be plenty of lenders willing to lend a paltry-odd 50m AUD off the back of our large direct stake in the Cuadrilla PEDLs at rates WAY below this gouging 15%. AJL could then repay Kero's existing debt facility and we could go on our merry way without giving away security over the entire frikking company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $5.764K 629.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1719203 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1265920 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.