GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

change-of-control deal, page-21

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Fattchoi no I didn't see that. But I assume you mean that sellers with the big expensive trading computer wanted it to close at .455 rather than .460.

If so, let me put my glasses on... there we go... ..I would assume that if the big fella's with the big computer were looking to accumulate more tmrw then this would be a way to do it.

If they want to pick up more shares tomorrow, I think it's easier to pick up shares in a stock thats let's say 6% up on the day than it is for one that is 4% up on the day. .... Why you might ask ? ....What I am saying is when a stock is high up in the green intra-day sellers are more likely to come out of the woodwork because they are less likely to think it can go higher.

Thats my opinion anyway. I used this thinking to trade RMS intraday recently for small fry profit when it hit 10% down intraday (too much imo for a company like RMS on no news). It then rebounded intraday and I sold 85% of that buy. (Needless to say RMS went lower the next day I bought again, held and the rest is a happy ending, so far.) I digress. But do you see why I added this paragraph.

Things can only swing so far intraday before buyers or sellers come out of the wood work to mediate things. Buy causing GDO to close .5c lower it may be a way of getting sellers to come out of the woodwork that tad earlier tmrw if you're looking to add big positions on volume. I think genuinely you will get more sellers at 6% up than you will at 4% up.

Alternatively you could use the same argument if you thought that the big players with the fancy trading computer were looking to offload shares tmrw.

Anyway. That's my take. All in theory only and perhaps a dose of the proverbial b-sh#t. See what happens. ..Hope no-ones rolling on the floor laughing at my explanation :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.