NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Change of direction, page-11

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    You can not know the next technology iteration until it is announced by the company, something all on the forum are waiting on.

The Buy sentiment was based on the level of corporate finance workmanship, being applied to the Company's balance sheet, it was a decent assumption that the Company might bounce off it's bottom.

There are many sub groups here, some, we might call them Original sinners, often post, often lament, but since 2017, when I began posting under my real name, everyone here should try it, there originals have gamely hung in there. With the new Chairman, and some very heavy, often creative lifting, I thought there might be a Dead Cat Bounce, and I suggested that some of the Originals might either profit, or lever. Thus the buy sentiment.

Although the company has not announced a pivot, or an acquisition, or a new model, it is a fundamentally sounder financial company today, then six weeks ago.

I am not a holder, because I qualify as an Insider under American Securities Law, I am "Merikan", as this forum often pejoratively exclaims.

You can scroll through my posting, to see my debt position, which was listed by the company....Insider.

Hope that was less cryptic, good luck with the new Delta Lockdown.

Peace unto you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.