UNT 0.00% 2.0¢ unith ltd

Ann: Change of Directors Interest Notice x 2, page-11

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I have had to remove some hearsay from this post sorry about that

Also VR the con note holders may be getting interest but I think you will find they have very little security as Bilfront has this.

So IMO just as much risk as shareholders.

I would imagine a lot of investors and I would assume brokers have been following the Crowd story since Schapera and Quant came on Board in late September.

When the directors are putting in their own cash that is very positive IMO as they are obviously the ones closest to what is going on.

Crowd currently has a market cap of only $6m with revenues of around $20m. The company having been cleaned up last financial year and IMO it is good buying based on the Chairman's new direction for the company and with the current revenues being maintained.

As mentioned in another post Schapera, Quant and Carosa have ALL put there own money in the the tune of I believe close to $1.5m in cash

One must also look at the positive aspect of these notes.

If the holders keep the notes for the full term without converting them the share register will only have 280m shares on issue, which IMO are tightly held.

That means less stock out there and increase the potential for the share price to head up further on the back of good announcements.

The last time I looked at the top 100 it was sitting at just under 70% of the issued capital. So they are holding 196m at of 280m shares

Top 20 has also increased their holdings.

The company has also indicated to me there will be further updates as early as next week.

With Crowd now focusing on having its own products and services the PROFIT MARGINS will be much much higher and they can piggy back on their already massive database and global network of Telcos which I believe is around 200 Plus Telecos or thereabouts.

I suppose in a nutshell what we have is a strong platform base which has been cleaned up last year and new products and service coming on line.

If we were a new IPO I believe we would be at a much higher price today. Shareholders need to get over what has happened in the past and concentrate on what the NEW board are focusing on today.

We also must take in to consideration that Schapera & Quant only joined the board in late September which has only been 4 months and since then there has already been a lot of changes within the company. Whether you like Carosa or not he does have positive attributes to offer to the company and with Schapera & Quant by his side they will position the company for bigger revenues and profits.

Quant was CFO at Invincible Brands for several years and that company I believe will do Euro100m in revs this year with very high margins of around 30% nett. Therefore as Quant has invested his own cash in to Crowd I am confident he will be working to duplicate the IB model at Crowd.

For shareholders willing to accumulate, average down and give these guys the opportunity to implement their new strategies IMO they will be very well reward over the coming months.

Schapera did mention a tie up with London Labs a high end skin hair car range which already has a BIG distribution through Europe. I believe we will see some big upside on this and other tie ups inclusive of Pluto.

When the market suddenly realizes we have turned the corner it will be to late to get in at these low levels and those that did will be extremely happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $5.793K 289.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1434141 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1297210 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.