CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

change of director's interest notice ..., page-14

1. 23,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    yes Simon...you are reading it correctly and it isn't a huge amount (I think you and Hilly crossed wires)however the timing is bound to cause conjecture when the company are so loathe to provide any decent market updates.
    Then again we don't want airy fairy announcements either but the company have not made any effort to answer share holders emails and enquiries.
    I will be attending the meeting on the 9th barring any disasters (Tretch...you working?)and will seek to have a few queries answered. Why WS sold some shares however will not be one of them.
    I wonder what the SI's that took up the stock at 17c think about a director (and the major one) selling at 14c?
    If I was one I would be letting my broker have it between the eyes as it sends all the wrong messages regardless of reason.
    Effective tax management would have meant WS should have known his tax position well before now and planned accordingly. Maybe his accountant is also a bit lax in the communication department and it was a surprise?
    Guess we will never know and it will all be forgotten in a few weeks after we announce some huge contracts (he says fingers crossed)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.