ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

Odyssey,Public companies can be Listed Public Companies and...

1. 959 Posts.
    Odyssey,

Public companies can be Listed Public Companies and Unlisted Public Companies.

If the company is unlisted (not listed) on the ASX then there is no ASX code (as is the case of Furneaux).

Cahuna,

"A limited Company is one that is limited by shares"

Not sure what exactly you're trying to say here?

Anyway, a "Limited Company" is one that is a legal entity in its own right and provides limited liability to its owners.

MeToo,

The Director has bought the shares with his own money.

Here are some points that support my claim:

1. If an ASX listed company releases an announcement on the ASX, saying that there was a Change of Directors' Interest, then that suggests that the Director has bought or sold shares in the company with his own money, not with someone else's money;

2. The owner of the shares purchased is Furneaux Equity Limited and not one of the two funds - the two funds operate in their own right and Furneaux Equity Limited is a Trustee of the two funds as well as operating in its own right:

- In plain terms, Furneaux Equity Limited operates/invests for the two funds (with the funds' money) as well as operating and investing for itself (with its own money);

3. If you have a bit of a search you will find that Furneaux Equity Limited is a Privately Held company;

- In other words Kellett owns Furneaux Equity Limited with his own money and when it invests, it's investing with his own money that he put into the company (the funds invest with investors' money);

If any of the above does not make sense or you think is incorrect, I suggest you contact Mr Kellett himself and confirm with him as these are just my findings from my research.

All,

In my opinion, and as I stated already, this announcement/purchase of shares is very encouraging and shows that the Directors think that it's great value at these levels.

In my experience Directors only buy when a stock is really cheap and/or when there is a lot of appreciation on the cards.

Also, the SP almost always appreciates after a decent purchase by Directors and I am looking forward to some action when trading resumes.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.