ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

Borris… re: post 10255735, fair enough,.1 – You used the word...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Borris… re: post 10255735, fair enough,.

1 – You used the word “suggests” “that….. … with his own money”. Still you do not know for a fact, why else use the word SUGGEST.
    The 3Y only tells us that he has a controlling interest in the purchasing entity.

2 – Furneaux Equity Limited, buy definition and by their web site is a public (unlisted) company not a private company.
    Fair point about the 2 funds.
    Should there be more than one share holder in Furneaux E L then it is not all his money.

3 – So there are no other share holders in Fureaux Equity Limited only Kellet?
    How do you know? I could not find out, but then again I didn’t try overly hard.
    All this boils down to wether there is more than 1 share holder in Furneaux Equity Limited (if additional holders are family then it is not relevant as they could count as Kellet)

You should note that if I am unsure of something I do not state it as fact I use question marks or “it would seem” or “probably” or “more than likely” or similar words.

I would almost guarantee I know the answers I would get if I contacted Mr. Kellett and started asking questions about Furneaux Equity Limited’s structure.
    BTW, Furneaux Management might be a sub. of Furneaux E L ?

Any idea who owns the 20% JV partner Hot Shot Media Ltd Singapore, Odyssey99 said he would do some DD, but you might be able to do it quicker?

Yet again I will say that I think this 3Y is the best announcement in 3-4 months.
    C. Note holders converting options is a good thing for ESN because if they did not ESN would more than likely be dead in the water by now.
    The possibility that more options will be converted is a good thing for ESN
    The possibility of note holders converting more options, should they be selling already converted options is also a good thing for ESN and the note holders.

Believe it or not I appreciate the discussion, thanks.

BTW cahuna, was stating facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.