GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

change of director's interest notice ..., page-14

1. 266 Posts.
    Seriously guys - can't see the wood for the trees??? Stop bagging those posts that are a little severe on this stock. Stand back and take a broad look at the picture. The baggers may have been burnt or have been laughing at the holders based on past history of GDN. Surely no company can have run over so many black cats. I won't bag them as I can only hope it turns around for the sake of those investors that have their lefties on the line. However, I curse myself for being sucked in by the hype and the hype is made from the over regular company announcements that are made at times either when the share needs a boost or after huge trades that have dumped the SP
    - I dare not suggest knowledge in the market prior to company releases, but if something smells fishy it definately isn't right to eat - maybe an ocean bottom dweller looking for a harbour!!!
    If you are hoping on a prayer, it appears from past history, the superior power has no interest in this stock. But GOODLUCK, me thinkst you are going to need it!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.