NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

change of directors intterest notice, page-6

1. 1,149 Posts.
    At BELL you can upgrade to WEBIress for I think it is $89pm...never bothered. As I mostly TRY TO value trade, not day trade.

I have an Etrade acccount for my writing my covered\uncovered option calls\puts.

Yet i noticed that both Bell Direct and Etrade were alerted at 10:21. And OOpeek had already posted a message, so it looks like the upgrade to Iress maybe worth it. As I have a few spec stocks that will be done if anymore bad news comes out.

In those cases at least sometimes i maybe able to put in a sell order around the same time as the pros...

I only have alerts for nbs in Bell and Etrade direct to mobile in the event of a miracle that they have not been conned by James M. They say they receive 40 Mil in cash... As I said in th event that they are not pump and dumpsters and the NBS guys prove me wrong.

Maybe the Iress system will send the messages and display a few min faster. I will enquire with Bell.

Etrade is a rip off in broker costs for trades and options. Bell is half the price and their conditional orders to trigger are FREE. Yet u pay the $15 if it trades after it triggers. But they are not as advanced or as fully featured as Etrade.

Keep a couple of stocks with Etrade, to be able to use the functionality when needed. I only keep my RIO & BHP to write option calls & puts against them for income.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.