PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

change of heading, page-126

1. 13,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3940
    “why we continue to lag behind other gold explorers”

Hi Golddigger,

We have a mc of over $100 mill. There are very few of our peers that come close so we are only lagging the others by not falling anywhere near as much. That sort of lagging I can live with!
    Even SWJ with its 50% gain still has a lower mc and it also had a big drop first (50% in 5 months since listing). We have outperformed most producers let alone explorers.
    We are currently around 60% down from the 2011 high. Look at producers like SLR, AQG, RMS, PRU, KCN. All of those are down by as much or significantly more than ABU. Then look at our peers and most are down by more again.
    When you don’t fall to micro cap status you usually don’t expect huge gains on anything other than a takeover offer which was what got SWJ up. A couple of the producers had big days today perhaps on short covering but 10% for ABU was better than most.

“And if Gold stays where it is or even worse drops..
    We will be low 2 cents in no time..”

The main reason we have held up so well is the very high grades from open pit will give us large margins so much less leverage to weak gold prices. Many producers will be closing at least some if not all of their operations long before ABU will need to worry about the POG.

By the way, what were you thinking posting a photo of my wife?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.361K 1.180M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8397902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21506422 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.