PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Chuki,If this project delivers on the trial mine (and I...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Chuki,

If this project delivers on the trial mine (and I highlight IF, because thats where the uncertainty rests at present), then no shareholder need worry - downtrend, uptrend whatever chart you like. It is my opinion that if ABM doesn't catch a bid post a positive trial mine result, then it will be taken out - no question...

Why??? Do the fundamental math.. Its in front of all of you.

We can then thank all those who followed the charts so closely, that they forgot to also consider the fundamentals (outside of those who only consider fundamentals such as corporates etc) - leading to what would most likely result in a cheap takeout.

Such is life...

Some may actually see that as a positive result. Regardless, it is prudent to always acknowledge the fundamentals, no matter what a chart says. Look at CSM Between 2006-2007 as a classic example.

No insto in the world wanted it at $2.00 and the charts looked dreadful, 6 months later it found itself in a live auction and it went for nearly $5 bucks..

Quality assets always rise to the top, and from current disclosures it certainly looks like thats what ABM have here.

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.