PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

change of heading, page-23

1. 14,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4119
    Yes it has Vendor but always depends on what time frame you use.

SLR has dropped by three quarters from its high last year of $4 down to $1, while ABU is down by a bit over half and it has had a much stronger out performance relative to ABU’s peers- the junior explorers.
    In any case, there is no way all of SLR's fall was news related. Most of its fall is just in line with what most producers had done. The bad news gave it that kick along to catch up to the falls in its sector starting with the original profit warning months ago.
    The gold price decline and its effect on moderately to highly leveraged producers has been the dominant force though.
    That leverage is great when POG goes up but devastating while it falls.
    SLR was trending down for quite some time before the gold price take down below $1525.
    ABU was pretty much trading sideways just above and just below 4c so I see the ABU sp as simply reflecting the lower gold price rather than anything else.

Very encouraging seeing the HUI up a very strong 7% last night despite POG holding around even (around $1430).
    Smaller stocks (GDXJ) also up 7%.
    Maybe the GS effect that I was looking for after they covered their short on gold.
    One more night to sit through while we can't trade.
    I have my fingers crossed for a follow through overseas because I bought back into SLR yesterday and held overnight this time and added a few ABU at 3c.
    Risky move with SLR (trying to catch that falling knife) but at some point we are going to see a strong short covering rally and an end to this massive decline. I took a chance GS would provide at least a near term trigger, if not the trigger to set the low for good.
    Long term value is compelling for those of us that see the gold price back up above $1,500 and more so if it is destined to go on to new highs over the next few years as I believe it is.
    I liked the very strong buying that overwhelmed the very strong selling below $1 early yesterday. I think late weakness was more likely profit taking by short termers selling out before our public holiday.
    Our gold sector has now dropped by as much as what it dropped during the GFC.
    Around 63% now compared to around 60% in the GFC.
    Looking forward to the massive rally that will come after the low is made.
    Hoping we just made that low but I will probably use a stop under Friday’s low in case the low is not in yet. As long as the HUI holds most of its gains that seems very unlikely to happen Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 77523422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6017920 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.