NXS 14.3% 24.0¢ next science limited

As I have pointed out before, there are those on these threads...

1. 3,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2809
    As I have pointed out before, there are those on these threads with agendas that appear driven by factors other than their own hip-pocket. There is nothing wrong with having negative posts, but for those who read these threads it can be very misleading when the slant seems always about management's limitations etc. I actually believe there are a number who are attempting to orchestrate discord and are in fact driven by motives as competitors, brokers or even suitors.

As along standing holder who has been to several company general meetings and experienced the highs and lows of SP performance, I do not want a new management team! There are some of the management team that were let go and that was a necessary action. But as a close watcher, I am currently more satisfied than at any time of the last 12 months that they have done as well as could have been expected, albeit I do concede that they did get themselves into a precarious position at the outbreak of the GFC which led to destruction of shareholder value. But I am not going to blame them for the fact that the GFC happened.

I now want them to do what they are trying to do, and that is get the best result possible from Crux, given where we are. I do not want a new team to come in and start from scratch and possibly give away much of the value to get a quick result. I have seen that happen with other companies...

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.030(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 25.0¢ 22.0¢ $10.59K 45.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22500 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 18581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.