HZN 0.00% 20.0¢ horizon oil limited

change of management

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Could be time. Just throwing it out there.

In my opinion its best to discuss these ideas/plant the seed BEFORE the SP tanks, and this current outfit IMO are sailing very close to the wind in terms of messing this company up - have been the whole time. They've drilled some good wells, have some good acreage, but in my opinion they have managed to mess everything else up among the way.

I think this is a concept that should be out there - install new management at AGM.

Just thinking about KAR/NXS etc, earlier action may have stopped the turn for the worst.

The HZN investor communication style is to pump it up, capital raise, and then disappear when it goes pear-shaped or doesn't turn out - leaving investors wondering what is going on. Putting a few lazy tweets on twitter, is pathetic in my opinion.

This stanley episode has been ridiculous - these guys have US$100m riding on something they don't seem to be able to pull off - really amateur to back themselves into that corner and leave themselves at the mercy of everyone else. I'm even curious about what they've done with Tingu - that was drilled quite a while ago - there has been no resources update. I also note Eaglewood has been kicking more goals in terms of getting things done with the PNG Government. and HZN is not even profitable at Brent >US$100/bbl - pathetic. HZN should have been in Pandora, it would have put them in the driver's seat for western province LNG.

Horizon Oil Management should be in the spotlight at the moment. I like the assets, don't trust management.

for the debate, others may be more positive (always good to hear).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $324.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $334.2K 1.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 440510 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 479345 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.