AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

change of sentiment for akk?, page-5

1. 11,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi Shelcomm,

Just to be sure, my post with the quotes is a analyst reviewing the EOG JV with ZaZa - so the numbers aren't mine. There was more to the JV apparently with EOG having a phased approach and could pull out after phase 1 (3 wells only).

Anyway the concern I was raising was the the amount being suggested a JV would pay .... been down that road haven't we.

If people wanted "Eaglebine" exposure that could look into Sun Resources (SUR). Not sure that AKK would call its acreage "Eaglebine" per se.

Now El Halcon and HK (former PetroHawk sold to BHP in EFS) is different again ... at least this this the nearology is but 1 county across (Burleson to Brazos).

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THAT RELEVANCE, review slides 9 & 10
    http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-5X1N65/2486616952x0x653384/8fa8e9c3-1529-4f50-9685-f6af6dfbe593/Halcon_IPAA_vFINAL%20%28website%20and%201x1%20version%29.pdf

HK is showing a range between 30Mbo - 50Mbo in the first 90 days, with what looks like an IRR of 50% ($90 Nymex oil) on D&C costs $7.5M.

You'd be happy with that right!

The thing to know - does anyone - is who has the immediate leases surrounding Birch. I think that's important as 5,000 acres is not alot but what is important is when leaes expire and how contiguous they are (which is why a buyer may wan them all to fit into their leases and pool them).

As shareholders, how much capital has AKK invested into Birch for lease acquisition and drill Capex?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.