MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

If you read it as backtracking then the way i read it is that it...

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    If you read it as backtracking then the way i read it is that it is regaining what it has lost. Chief for the life of me i can,t see what peoples aversion to getting on board this stock are. Compared to peers to me its a standout and well worth a dabble. Compare to nav, igr, cah,exm, crt rms and mco delivers more bang for your buck than any of these imo. Shure it has some risk but what stock hasn,t. Anyway i,m a patient person have a good job and time to wait for the good news to start rolling in. obviously what i see in a company and how i value it is different to others. But in the likes of Mco heg and cto i use a lot of historical data in my decision making. And High grade and prolific historic production and profability these have all had. . The others i mentioned are all potentially good projects but have my doubts with cah .Mco should once opperating leave them for dead. Sure the halt of trial mining set the stock back , but that appears to have been a blessing in disguise as i now have a heap of very cheap options and the new experienced team appear to be giving the ship a new strait course to production. I know ive plugged mco to death and we will just have to wait till Mco starts to deliver the goods for the share price to go thru the roof. If its any consolation slr is only now just getting the support it deserves despite impressive performance in its short history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.