MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

change of strategy, page-21

1. 6,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    pioneer....i just see it as astute.

the share price atm allows all comers to participate in an absolute beauty of a junior. people who dont study the wealth of info available about MCO (on the website : research papers & all) thus have no idea & cannot comment with any authority. though they can comment about the sp momentum which is fair enough. but there is a story unfolding. and the detail will be revealed in good time i feel sure. certainly, april will be a good month.

dont get fooled by the lack of interest in MCO atm. you can bet that things are happening behind closed doors that will position MCO into a great leap forward this year. one thing is certain in my mind : the co. is developing a new mine strategy to ensure that MCO is one of the few PROFITABLE gold miners listed on the ASX. as a point in reference i find Find8's posts on the gold thread of interest; where he has uncovered that one goldie OGC is producing something like 200,000 ounces per annum at a loss! there will be no waste of resources with MCO. i believe the management are positioning the co. to become a powerful new player in the profitable producer stakes.

also, just as an inside, i get a laugh from my own gospel hours so thanks for the opportunity....haha cheers

trtkjd1.....2 of those co's you mention are nowhere near production yet enjoy higher trade volumes than MCO. that is the vagaries of the markets for you! EXM has no plant. IGR has no plant. yet 12 months ago MCO commissioned a plant design (by Gekko) & several options were put on the table last june, 2008. i would guess that they are either building their own plant as we speak, or are getting the parts on-site atm in order to construct their own plant, & have it operational in the months ahead.

i agree with you, at some point in time the sp is going to explode upwards.....gently....unerringly.....confidently .... profitably..... with low costs of production.... & a high head grade....you little beauty (shoosh! dont tell anyone !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.