MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

change of strategy, page-9

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Thats a pretty good analysis there chief. I think a lot of people have forgotten about those grades you mention and to think they are all still exposed and open, and available to be mined if ground conditions are still ok after years of sitting idle. Either way maxwells , burns , whitelaws or campells they have options. From talks with NG i still get the impression they are going after maxwells still in the short term. as this will have the effect of proving good gold exists in the gap zone. Was going through the frequently answered questions yesterday was interested about the the low grade area that was possibly amenable to open cut mining in top of morningstar. 184000 ounces grading 2.2grams to a depth of 140 metres. aplying average historic grade factoring and this could be 2.5 to 6 times greater than this so that could be 460000 to 1104000 ounces at agrade of 5.5 to 13.2 grams per ton. The potential of Morning star is quite mind boggling when you add it all together along with there numerous other minimally mined historic mines as ive said before the sky is the limit. Obviously PHB has seen this and wants to be part of this unfolding monster. He has used one of the two company s he is with, probably kazbar as they have cash, to go snooping around at all the best distressed gold company s he could find and likes morning star the best. Lets hope his wealth of knowledge and experience unlocks the not so hidden treasures of morning star and surrounds in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.