AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Change.org petitions

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Hi all,

I came up with a bright idea tonight of starting a petition to raise awareness of and regulate against the many products which scientific research suggests causes cancer, or other health issues, which are not well known amongst the public such as: processed meats, alcohol, BPA, etc. etc. and brominated flame retardants.

As with all good ideas I tend to have, someone has already pretty well thought of it. I searched change.org and I can't say I was too surprised to find MANY successful and ongoing petitions relating to cancer causing chemicals in common consumer products.

It was a surprise however to find one relating to brominated vegetable oil (flame retardant) in orange Gatorade! Which was successful, and then another petition regarding the same chemical in Poweraid (would you believe it?! Link below in case you wouldn't) which was also successful.

Don’t put flame retardant chemicals in sports drinks!

Anyhow, I also found there are some ongoing change.org petitions which relate to toxic chemicals including, and some specific to, flame retardants in consumer products, so thought you all may appreciate some links so that you may share your support for removing cancer and other disease causing chemicals from our products and hopefully one day our bodies!

Costco: Get toxic chemicals off your shelves

Ban Toxic Flame Retardants

Dollar Stores: Phase out toxic chemicals found in your products and stop exposing your customers, their children, and your employees to unnecessary risks.

Help Strengthen America's Toxic Chemicals Standards

Ban Toxic Chinese Drywall, Provide Medical Monitoring, Injunctive Equitable Relief, Public Awareness

Keep harmful chemicals out of our families' products!

Kroger and Albertsons: Get toxic BPA out of canned food

Some of these may not be directly related to flame retardants however I hope we all share a common interest here in reducing exposure to harmful chemicals for all regardless of a direct link to Alexium. Last but not least this is my favourite thanks to the catchy phrase / hashtag they have created!

Tell Procter and Gamble to Make Safer Tampons and Pads For All Women and #DETOXTHEBOX

Most of these are intended for US authorities such as the US House of Reps, US Senate & US corporations however a) US is Alexiums primary target market and b) these petitions may indirectly affect products on the shelf in Aus, so your support would be wicked, if you feel extra supportive of any you should share them on social media to gain some more digital signatures!

Sorry if this his been posted before, I have never seen a post about change.org and have been around a while, but it's possible.. lastly, these were on the first 7 pages of results for my search but there are probably others so feel free to share more from change.org or other related petitions etc please!

Cheers,

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.24K 108.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 189300 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 253132 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.